Singapore is an AWESOME city with lots of fun things to do for couples who want to go on a date.
They say that its the most expensive city ever - that may be true in certain aspects, but there are still lots of cool things you can do.
Here are 10 ideas for cheap dates in Singapore:
- Take a jog around Botanic Gardens.
- Visit every famous hawker center in Singapore.
- Cycle around the park connectors in Singapore and vlog it!
- Visit the National Museum of Singapore.
- Take a hike at MacRitchie Reservoir and catch the sunset if possible!
- Go on a day trip to Pulau Ubin and eat there (Heard there is some awesome Nasi Lemak there!)
- Have a picnic at the Marina Barrage (Be sure to prepare for the heavy winds)
- Visit the National Library and choose weird books for each other
- Take a cooking class and learn to make some local Singaporean food.
- Play a game night at home with the 52 Questions for Couples poker deck. Ask each other questions on the cards and learn more about each other's values and expectations.
Singapore is a great place to have a date and there are lots of things to do that are fun and cheap. The 52 Questions for Couples poker deck is a really fun way to learn more about each other and make your relationship stronger. You can buy it at the52questions.com and have a great time together!